About Shallon Tore’
Origin: Fort Walton Beach, Florida U.S.
Genres: Urban Contemporary Gospel, Contemporary Christian Music, Gospel
Occupation(s): Singer, Songwriter, and Pediatrician.
Years active: 2014–present
Label: Shallon Tore’ Music
- Spouse: Daniel Craddock
- Children: Daniel Craddock, Lillian Craddock
- Bachelor of Science-Microbiology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Master of Public Health – Epidemiology, University of California, Los Angeles, School of Public Health, Los Angeles, California
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Science Center, School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado
- Pediatric Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical Education Program, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Shallon Tore’ Craddock (a.k.a “The Singing Doctor”, born June 19, 1977) is an American urban contemporary gospel singer, contemporary Christian singer, and songwriter. Shallon started singing in a gospel choir at a very young age. During her senior year of high school, she had the opportunity to meet and sing for Reverend James Moore, a gospel music legend.
In 2014 “The Singing Doctor” became a singer and songwriter in Christian music and is very passionate about sharing the love of Jesus Christ with the world.
Her gospel career as a singer and songwriter started as a featured soloist in a gospel concert in 2019 where she sang her first original song publicly “Fortified”. Her first single and music video, “Reveal Yourself to Me” is set to release November 2019.
Shallon’s first gospel album release, scheduled Fall 2020, through her private label Shallon Toré Music. To celebrate the album release, a new single on the label was set to release, for purchase. This fresh new artist with a dynamic sound has everyone out of their seats.
Shallon’s musical influences include Kirk Franklin, Mary Mary, Tasha Cobbs, Isreal and the New Breed, Mandisa, Elevation Worship, and Hillsong.
Shallon is also a professional dancer. She danced on Soul Train in Los Angeles in 2003. In addition to hip hop dancing, she is a professional salsa dancer. She has performed at the European Salsa Congress in Amsterdam 2003, Los Angeles Salsa Congress 2003, and Japanese Salsa Congress in Tokyo 2004.